Are you on the Electoral Roll?

disappointingly St Paul’s Annual Meeting and Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) are open to members of the public, but if you would like to vote for PCC members and Church Wardens you need to be on the Church Electoral Roll (ER). If you are not sure whether you are on the ER please check the current ER list on the St Paul’s notice board in the foyer. If you are not on the current ER but wish to be, you must be 16 or  over, be a member of the Church of England and either resident in the parish or if not have  worshipped at St Paul’s for the last six months. Please speak to Richard Lewis or Rev Matt Williams if you wish to join the Electoral Roll.